LUM Series Ultrafine Vertical Mill
Meet the requirements of customer's fineness and output at once
LUM Series Ultrafine Vertical Mill to Taiwan into the roller technology and the type of powder technology in Germany designed to meet the customer's various fineness and yield requirements.
LUM Series Ultrafine Vertical Mill product advantages
- First, the use of vertical mill grinding principle, eliminate over grinding, to ensure product whiteness. Finished products in the proportion of less than 2μm up to 70% of the powder, that is, 325-level residue, and can increase the secondary air election, choose a more fine-grained.
- Second, the special design grinding curve, easier to form the material layer, a high rate of finished grinding; host speed inverter control to meet the needs of more materials; roller sleeve and disc liner contact with electronic limit and mechanical limit protection.
- Third, ultra-fine grinding and multi-rotor grading, energy saving up to 30% -50%; multi-rotor separator design, and can be individually controlled, easily grading powder, without increasing the second selection of powder.
- Fourth, the mill less wear, grinding and grinding disc is not in direct contact, and the use of high-quality materials, long service life; roller can be turned out of the machine maintenance, replacement of the roller sleeve and liner more convenient and reduce downtime; Roller pressure using PLC / DCS automatic control, automatic adjustment of grinding pressure, without artificial, cost savings; Equipped with automatic control system for remote control, easy to operate; Roller lubrication configuration Separate lubrication station, the use of dual pump suction Lubrication, you can ensure that the internal roller lubrication, but also to prevent leakage.
- Five, a high level of environmental protection. Vibration is small, low noise; equipment with negative pressure operation, no dust leakage, environmental clean.
LUM Series Ultrafine Vertical Mill operation flow
After the material falls into the center of the grinding disc through the screw feeder, the main drive drives the reducer to drive the centrifugal force generated by the rotation of the grinding wheel to make the material move uniformly to the periphery of the grinding disc. When the material passes through the roller table area on the grinding disc, Large pieces of material are crushed directly, and smaller particles are crushed to form a bed after being crushed. After being crushed, the material continues to move to the edge of the grinding wheel and is taken into the classifier by the air flow entering from the air inlet. Under the action of the classifier blades, the powder that does not meet the particle size requirements falls into the grinding disc to grind to the standard Powder through the separator with the airflow into the pulse precipitator to collect, collect and discharge the powder is finished powder. Materials mixed with iron and other impurities, because of its difficult to grind and its own gravity, through the edge of the disc, the air can not be taken away and fall into the mill cavity, was scraped board sent to the mouth of the slag, discharged outside the host.
LUM Series Ultrafine Vertical Mill Application
The mill is widely used in chemical, metallurgical, non-metallic mineral industries. Suitable material range is Mohs hardness of 5 below the density of 3.2 below the compressive strength of 150Mpa below non-flammable and explosive non-corrosive brittle material granular and powdery raw materials.