Granite Aggregate Grinding Machine
How to increase the output of Granite Aggregate Grinding Machines?
- First, the hardness of the material. The harder the hardness of the material produced by the Granite Aggregate Grinding Machine, the more difficult it is to grind. If the grinding speed is too fast, it will cause severe wear and tear on the equipment. Of course, the speed of the Granite Aggregate Grinding Machine is slow, and of course the high-pressure grinding ability is small. Xiaobian suggested that in the daily use of Granite Aggregate Grinding Machine, it is necessary to strictly follow the instructions for grinding the applicable materials, and not to grind hard materials beyond the capabilities of the equipment.
- Second, the material humidity. It is also said that the moisture contained in the material is large. When the moisture contained in the material is large, the material is easily adhered in the high-pressure mill, and is also easily clogged during the feeding process, resulting in a reduced grinding capacity of the Granite Aggregate Grinding Machine.
- Third, the fineness requirements of the finished product. If the user's fineness of the finished product after grinding the Granite Aggregate Grinding Machine is too high, then its grinding ability will be smaller. Xiaobian suggested that if you have high requirements on the fineness of materials, you can add other equipment according to your own production capacity and economic strength.
- Fourth, the viscosity of the material. That is, the greater the viscosity of the material, the easier it is to adhere in the moving crusher, which is not conducive to the increase in output.
- Fifth, the performance of the wear parts of the Granite Aggregate Grinding Machine. The better the wear resistance of the wear parts, the better the grinding ability and the corresponding increase in output. If it is not wear-resistant, it will not only affect the grinding capacity of the mill, but also increase its failure rate and increase maintenance costs.
The factors affecting the output of Granite Aggregate Grinding Machines are many and complicated. In addition to the above factors, the user's daily maintenance and use methods are closely related. Moreover, the output of different types of medium speed coal mills is different, and the output of different models of the same type of equipment is also different. The customer pays more attention to the process of use, and the problem is timely reported to the manufacturer.