Raymond Mill In Gypsum Wallboard
Factors Affecting The Fineness Of Gypsum Wallboard Raymond Mill
Gypsum Wallboard Raymond Mill is an important grinding equipment, which is used for grinding slag, various ores, raw coal, lime and other materials. How to improve the fineness of grinding has always been a topic of concern to users and manufacturers. To solve the fineness problem, we need to fully understand the influencing factors of grinding fineness. Generally, there are many influencing factors. Through investigation, it is found that the main reasons affecting the fineness of grinding powder are classified into the following categories:
- First: the wear of the blades of the classifier of the Gypsum Wallboard Raymond Mill. After the blade is worn, the amount of sand returned decreases, resulting in coarsening of grinding fineness. In addition, if the blade is severely worn, it will affect the service life of the classifier. Therefore, the user should check the blade wear in time and replace the worn blade in time.
- Second: opening of classifier. The lower opening of the classifier is low, and the ore settling area is relatively large, so the amount of returned sand will be large, and the grinding fineness will be relatively fine; the lower opening of the classifier is large, the amount of returned sand will be large, and the grinding fineness will be relatively fine; the upper opening of the classifier is low, and the grinding fineness will be relatively fine; the upper opening of the classifier is large, and the grinding fineness will be relatively fine.
- Third: the size of crushing particle also has a great influence. In production, it is required that the finer the crushing particle size is, the better, because the size of the feed gravel determines whether the pulverizer has the problem of air consumption and power consumption doubling.
- Fourth: the hardness of raw ore. Different ores have different hardness. In the process of production, reasonable ore blending can be carried out to make the ore size uniform as much as possible and the proportion of massive and powdery ore reasonable and stable. Uneven ore feeding will lead to unstable production, ore feeding is idling compared with equipment, ore feeding is more, easy to block.
- Fifth: the impact of air volume of Gypsum Wallboard Raymond Mill. The larger the air volume, the coarser the particle size; the smaller the air volume, the finer the particle size. Of course, there are also some factors that may affect the fineness of the product, such as mesh screen hole, feeding amount, Gypsum Wallboard Raymond Mill model, number of steel balls, proportion of steel ball size, rotating speed of Gypsum Wallboard Raymond Mill, rotating speed of classifier, lifting height of main shaft of classifier, overflow weir height of classifier, etc., all of which will have a certain impact on the fineness of the finished product of Gypsum Wallboard Raymond Mill.