Continuous Ball Ore Milling Equipment
Continuous Ball Ore Milling Equipment "Run Rough"
Continuous Ball Ore Milling Equipment is widely used in mine, metallurgy, cement and other industries. It is an important part of grinding system. This paper mainly introduces the causes and solutions of the problem of "running rough" of the Continuous Ball Ore Milling Equipment.
The "rough running" of Continuous Ball Ore Milling Equipment is the abnormal phenomenon that the fineness of grinding products is too coarse and hard to control. It usually occurs on double storage open circuit tube mill with long diameter and small diameter. The rough running of Continuous Ball Ore Milling Equipment will cause the energy consumption of Continuous Ball Ore Milling Equipment to increase, resulting in waste. Large particle size will also affect the subsequent separation. Therefore, we should try to avoid the phenomenon of coarse run in the actual production.
The main reason for the rough running of a Continuous Ball Ore Milling Equipment is that the capacity of the coarse grinder is too strong and the capacity of the fine grinding silo is insufficient. The grinding capacity of coarse grind silo is significantly higher than that of fine grinding.
- 1, if the primary mill grinding body less load, ball diameter is too small or fine grinding chamber filling ratio of grinding coarse grinding chamber is too low, should increase the grinding body load, adjust the grinding media grading, increase the ratio of the ball, or increasing the filling rate of fine grinding chamber of the grinding body.
- 2, if the feed volume is too high or the feed volume is increasing in a short time, we should try to ensure that the feeding volume is compatible with the crushing capacity of the storehouse and prevent the feeding volume from suddenly increasing.
- 3, if the diaphragm plate gap is too large, the available welding steel welding in the gap is too big.
- 4. If the barrier board is damaged or dropped, the grinding body should be replaced or loaded, and the mixed abrasive should be selected.
- 5, if the grinding of limestone is too large, we should reduce the limestone granularity, before the solution of limestone granularity, increasing the diameter of steel ball of a warehouse, or temporarily depress the volume of feed.
- 6. If there is a "satiety" phenomenon in a warehouse, the crushing capacity of a bin should be reduced greatly, and the problem of "satiety grinding" should be eliminated and prevented.